becoming full-time at a later stage) Graphic Designer to join the team! What is essential is that you have 2-3 years’ experience and can make ugly things look pretty again. Professionalism, banter, and decent music taste are also required. WordPress design experience and Photography also handy advantages.
Your main responsibilities include:
Develop content, from concept through to completion, in a wide variety of mediums – Brand identities, digital, print and packaging.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Research new ideas and concepts
- Participate in client strat sessions and bring concepts to reality
- Design of new collateral and branding
- Design of monthly client collateral based on client templates and brand guides.
- Oversee all design work and guide junior designer
Your professional skills should include:
- Degree in Graphic Design (NOT DTP)
- Quick turnaround time for designs
- Print repro skills
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills and quick response time
- Photography, Videography & editing skills a bonus
And this is the kind of person you are:
- Uber creative
- Positive attitude
- Has a willingness to learn and takes feedback well
- Has the ability to work on multiple brands and quickly learn brand standards
- Is a team player and willing to help out
- Stays on top of current digital trends
- Is committed to growing and learning new skills
Apply by sending your CV, portfolio and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.